The Objective: Upgrading the kitchen before putting the home on the market.
What the Job involved
- Preparing the area – putting drop cloths on the floors; putting plastic drop sheets over door openings; taping around edges of the windows, light fittings and skirting boards
- Removal of the existing kitchen
- Removal of tiled backsplash
- Installation of new kitchen cabinetry (cabinet bases, doors, hinges, door handles) and the benchtop
- Co-ordination of trades (plumbers and electrician)
- Installation of a new blue acrylic backsplash (budget-friendly too!)
- Painting window and walls.
- Daily communication with the customer with progress updates and a summary of the following day’s work and team members on site.
The job was completed on time, and on budget. The customer was extremely happy with the result.