This project is an example of how Hire A Hubby can transform a tired part of the garden into a modern and functional space. The work included:
- Removal of all of the old pavers
- Installing a concrete floor/foundation for the pavers
- Sanding, priming, and painting the corner support posts
- Installation of stone around the primed and painted posts
- Installation of stone capping and post capping
- Installation of stone pavers
- Site clean up and rubbish removal.
The Result: An open and usable outdoor space with a fresh, lighter, and more contemporary aesthetic.